General meetings are open to members and interested parties. Meetings take place the second Tuesday of March, May and October and are held in Spangler Hall at St. Paul’s Church unless otherwise posted.
Board meetings are held on the second Tuesday in September, November, February, and April at 7:00 p.m. in Spangler Hall of St. Paul’s Lutheran Church. The meetings are open to members of the Association.
JOIN THE LCA TODAY!
Mail in your membership form or pay for your membership online using paypal. Learn More!
- Congratulations and Welcome to our new LCA Board Members voted in 5/17/22
- Lutherville Community Newsletter is going digital – Sign up!
- Information on Lutherville Station
- LCA works with DPW and the Country Club Park community to get parts of Greenspring drive re-paved.
- Lutherville Garden Club wins most prestigious national award from the National Garden Clubs for the Monarch Waystation.